|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Private Client Relationship Manager | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits | Finance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Private Client Relationship Manager for a privately owned company with its head office based in Gibraltar. The experienced Private Client Relationship Manager will be joining a company that is well respected in the professional community and their business model is characterised by high client interaction leading to a deep long-term mutually beneficial relationship.
Private Client Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
- Prepare client agreements
- Produce weekly Prospects report for MD
- Produce monthly new business pipeline report for MD.
- Administrator for websites.
- Manage a small pool of client relationships on behalf of the Managing Director as well as a small but growing own client portfolio.
- Screen all enquiries and help convert prospects into paying customers.
- Ensure Business Development & Marketing Plans are executed on time, within budget and produce the desired sales outcomes.
- Assist the Managing Director in the nurturing of existing intermediary relationships and developing new distribution channels.
- Conduct annual reviews and prepare annual suitability reports on behalf of MD.
- Trading for all clients.
- Responsible for dealing with all Infusionsoft matters including Infusionsoft Certified Partners for project delivery.
- Maintain accurate prospect records in InfusionSoft
- Ensure all sales and regulatory data is accurately recorded and presented in a timely manner
Private Client Relationship Manager Requirements:
- Worked in Financial Services for at least 5 years preferably 10 years.
- Must be well educated with graduate qualifications desirable. Prepared to study to obtain the Diploma in Financial Services Level 4 within 48 months of appointment.
- Worked in a sales environment with business development experience.
- Ad hoc tasks to support the Managing Director achieve organizational objectives.
- Self-driven, ambitious, energetic and results-oriented
- Able to demonstrate success and experience at achieving genuine sales targets in financial services environment
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.