|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing to join an award winning company based in Gibraltar and lead the pricing team. The Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing requires to be an excellent communicator with strong pricing analyst skills, coupled with management experience, who can effectively handle him/herself when working with senior stakeholders. An attractive relocation package is on offer.
Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing Key Duties / Responsibilities:
Deliver the pricing strategy and work with board level team members to provide the pricing strategy and recommendations.
- Liaise with stakeholders across various business units (Finance, Product, Marketing, Operations) to drive and improve business performance.
- Gross pricing strategy, future rating proposals and turning analytical insight into commercial upside.
- Develop existing pricing capabilities using non-traditional modelling and advanced analytics, such as price optimisation and machine learning.
- Assist the pricing team in building and improving pricing optimisation models, utilizing your strong understanding of conversion, elasticity, and customer retention modelling.
- Identify, challenge and implement innovative solutions to existing processes and pricing techniques. Work with the relevant systems and teams to ensure delivery within agreed timescales.
- Manage the growing pricing team based in Gibraltar.
- Keep up to date on market trends and of competitors.
Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing Qualifications / Experience:
Statistics, Economics, Math, Actuarial Science or similar degree.
- Experienced leading a pricing team.
- Personal lines insurance industry experience.
- Knowledge / Experience with on or more of the following tools: R, SAS, SQL, Python, Emblem, Earnix and Guidewire.
- High level of experience with predictive analytics and Generalized Linear Models (GLMs)
- Exceptional problem solving skills, combined with data and statistical skills with a well-developed analytical approach.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain to non-numerical stakeholders.
- Self motivated.
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload and team workload in order to reach goals within agreed timescales.
- Candidates must hold UK/EU passports or the right to work in Gibraltar.
Our client is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing to join their Gibraltar office. They are an innovative organisation, constantly striving to be better! You will lead a team of talented, highly collaborative pricing analysts. Gibraltar is a lively city which is able to offer you an Al fresco lifestyle in the sunshine. Relocation assistance is on offer for candidates living in the UK/EU who are looking to relocate to Gibraltar.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call +350 200 69999 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
SKILLS: Pricing Analyst, Insurance, Analyst, Analytical, Xcel, Pricing, Excel, SQL, Pricing, Modelling, Data, Manager, Pricing Manager, Head Of Pricing, Actuary, Actuarial, Insurance, Statistics, Economics, Math, Actuarial Science, R, SAS, SQL, Python, Emblem, Earnix, Guidewire, Predictive Analytics , Glms, Personal Lines Insurance, Generalized Linear Models, price optimisation, modelling, customer retention modelling.