|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: £20000 per annum|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Junior Pricing Analyst | Salary c£20k | Professional Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope is looking for a highly motivated and talented Junior Pricing Analyst to join a client based in Gibraltar. It requires an excellent communicator with strong business skills, who can effectively handle him/herself when representing the organisation. The successful candidate also needs strong analytical and mathematical skills.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- The role is to support the Product team with pricing optimisation through data analysis and would suit a graduate in Maths or Statistics or similar analytical background.
- Perform a variety of analysis from high level reporting to detailed analysis of multiple large data sets
- Conduct pricing trials
- Market Testing
Qualifications / Experience:
- Exceptional analytical and mathematical skills
- Maths or Statistics or similar analytical background
- Experienced dealing with large data sets
- Experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Modelling experience is essential
- Pricing experience is essential
- Effective at prioritising work
- SQL experience beneficial
This client has set up a new office in Gibraltar in the Professional Services field and they are looking for a fresh, excited applicant who is already settled in Gibraltar or nearby and wants to develop their career. They are an innovative organisation, constantly striving to be better! They aim for a good work-life balance this is an organisation who really look after their staff and a place where everyone wants to work.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing Analyst, Insurance, Analyst, Analytical, Mathematical, Maths, Excel, Pricing, Excel, SQL, Pricing, Modelling, Data