|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Insurance Industry||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Pricing Analyst | Competitive salary package offered including benefits | Personal Lines Insurance | Gibraltar
EU Applicants may only apply
SRGEurope are seeking to recruit a Graduate Pricing Analyst to join a long established Insurance specialist based in Gibraltar but with an international presence.
Our client is seeking to expand their pricing team based in Gibraltar, and are recruiting a candidate to be responsible for rating proposals and performance monitoring. This is a newly created position due to business growth, and someone with an interest in the aggregator market and a desire to improve their pricing capabilities will fit very well in this role.
The appointed Pricing Analyst duties and responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Develop a strong understanding of conversion, retention and elasticity modelling in order to recommend and implement optimal pricing change.
- Support strategic decision-making by providing insight on competitors and price positioning in the market.
- Identify external data sources which could add additional value to current rating processes.
- Performance monitoring of loss ratio and analysis of claims data.
- Investigate and resolve queries about changes in KPIs.
- Work closely with other departments and contribute to product development, marketing effectiveness and forecasting.
The appointed Pricing Analyst profile is as follows:
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Math, Actuarial Science or similar.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a pricing role within the personal lines insurance industry.
- Demonstrated strong capability with predictive analytics and Generalised Linear Models.
- Knowledge of the aggregator market and competitor comparison websites an advantage
- Strong problem solver, combining excellent data and statistical skills with a well-developed analytical approach.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to relate complex concepts and ideas to non-numerical stakeholders.
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload to achieve goals within necessary timescales.
- Experience in the use of statistics tools like SAS, Emblem, Earnix or similar.
- Advanced user of Excel.
Do you have what it takes to achieve these ambitious expansion plans and add real value to such a successful Insurance Company?
Apply now to find out more, the interview selection process is underway.
Pricing Analyst| Graduate |Personal Lines |Pricing |Predictive Analytics |GLM