|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
PR and Social Media Executive | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a PR and Social Media Executive for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The PR and Social Media Executive will support the Marketing Manager in the day to day running of PR and Social Media activities as well as in the execution of wider marketing campaigns for the clients digital brands.
PR and Social Media Executive Responsibilities:
- Support the team in creation and execution of marketing activities that assist the development of our client's brand, including competitor analysis, organizing market research and campaign ideation
- Working with the wider teams to execute and support marketing and multichannel campaigns through PR activity, experiential marketing and social to extend the reach of the brand
- Planning and execution of PR and Social Media initiatives, including content and its distribution in working with the wider teams
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers regarding day to day PR and Social media activity across a wide range of platforms
- Achieve targets of engagements, reach, impressions, traffic to site, inbound links and brand awareness and consideration metrics
- Deliver the required reporting to the Marketing Manager and other senior stakeholders within the business as required
- Ensure all appropriate approvals are in place for all media relations activity and that all content is compliant, up to date and accurate
- Ensure all activities support the central brand marketing strategy guidelines
PR & Social Media Executive Requirements:
- Excellent English, written and verbal skills with a strong attention to detail - Essential
- Demonstrated experience in working with third party agencies
- A solid understanding of gaming and bonuses with particular emphasis on casino, sport and Bingo is preferred but not essential
- Think creatively and not be afraid to try new ways of working
- Understands the needs of customers, and puts them first
- Ability to work well under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver on reaching performance KPI's
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company that is looking to expand on their already talented team. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful applicant will be provided with a great platform to develop their career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.