|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Robert Ally|
PPC Manager | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | PPC, Adwords, omni-channel
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a PPC Manager You will be responsible for PPC strategies and optimisation of paid search Sportsbook and Casino accounts across UK and European markets.
If you are an experienced PPC Manager then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- The main responsibility is the day-to-day running of our PPC accounts for the UK and Europe (campaign building, keyword development, bid management, ad copy creation, extension and LP testing)
- Taking responsibility of PPC optimisation and performance (budget management, responsibility for targets etc)
- Reporting on PPC campaigns and identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaising with other acquisition channels to share best practice, knowledge, experience, results and test findings.
- Keeping on top of latest innovations in search marketing and testing these as appropriate.
- Managing all PPC accounts and platforms across Bing, Google, Apple Store, Google Play Store and other platforms.
- Evaluating, proposing and implementing the most suitable PPC optimisation.
- Ensuring best practice is adhered to with regards SEM account structure, campaign setup and optimisation.
- Ensuring that PPC KPIs, targets, FTDs and budgets are in line with the plan.
- Train new team members.
- Align sportsbook, Brand and Casino PPC activities
- At least 2 years, hands-on PPC experience working in an agency or running PPC activities in-house.
- E-commerce or E-gaming PPC experience essential.
- Understanding the registration to conversion acquisition model.
- Thorough knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Marin / Kenshoo or any other PPC management tool is an advance
- Valid AdWords certification.
- Understanding of PPC and cross-channel tracking.
- Strong analytical, reporting and Excel skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A team player who feels comfortable working autonomously in a small team as well as fitting into a large-scale organisation.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related discipline.
- Desirable: experience with YouTube/Video and Display/Remarketing within Google
- Knowledge of sports is a big advance but not must Team player, approachable and trustworthy
- Has a high level of professionalism and always maintains confidentiality
- Adaptable and able to manage conflicting demands
- Experience using Confluence & JIRA is advantageous
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Rob Ally , Recruitment Consultant on Robert.email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
PPC, JIRA, Google analytics, Bing ads, Google Ads, Content, Gaming, Channel