|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Contract|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
PPC Manager | Gibraltar | Gaming, PPC, Paid Search, Analytics, Tableau
SRG are working with a leading UK&I gaming company to find a PPC Manager, you will join a company with a fun work environment, well established team and growth plans for UK/EU. As the PPC Manager you will help to develop and execute paid search campaigns and be part of the Digital Media (Paid Social, Display & Video), PPC, SEO, Affiliates and Performance Partnerships, Mobile Apps (ASO, Networks, & App Growth strategies).
PPC Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with all paid search channels.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Monitor and evaluate paid search results and paid performance across the major search channels, with attention to competitor activity across multiple geos.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists for Non-brand, gambling related keyword
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities around key sporting events, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives. Managing bid prices and conversion metrics to enable the acquisition of profitable customers at volume.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives related to KPIs.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of performance
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet goals. Reviewing secondary business goals from the channels performance such as bets placed from PPC activity etc.
- 2+ years' experience in Paid Search.
- Previous experience within gaming and/or gambling industry
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools (Tableau).
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to interpret test results & draw conclusions
- Strong communicator, able to extract & explain insight from detailed reporting to peers & senior stakeholders
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Acquisition Manager | Gibraltar | Gaming, media, marketing, PPC, social, Acquisition