|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
PPC Executive | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | PPC,
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a PPC Executive You will be will be primarily responsible for managing paid search campaigns across our UK and European markets and across all major search engines and various app advertising platforms. They will support the PPC Manager to deliver these campaigns across all areas of Search which achieve and support business KPIs.
If you are an experienced PPC Executive then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- The main responsibility is the day-to-day managing of our PPC accounts for the UK and Europe (campaign building, keyword development, bid management, ad copy creation).
- Taking responsibility for Apple Search and Universal App Campaigns optimization
- Reporting on PPC campaigns and identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaising with other channels to share best practices, knowledge, experience, results and test findings.
- Keyword research and analysis
- Monitoring competitor's activity
- Evaluating, proposing and implementing the most suitable PPC optimisation.
- Ensuring best practices are adhered to with regards to SEM account structure, campaign setup and optimisation.
- Creative A/B testing
- Hands-on PPC experience working in an agency or running PPC activities in-house an advantage.
- E-commerce or E-gaming PPC experience is an advantage
- Good knowledge of AdWords and Bing ads.
- Valid AdWords certification is an advantage
- Understanding of PPC and cross-channel tracking is an advantage
- Strong analytical, reporting and Excel skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A team player who feels comfortable working autonomously in a small team as well as fitting into a large-scale organisation.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related discipline.
- Desirable: experience with YouTube/Video and Display/Remarketing within Google
- Knowledge of sports is a big advance but not must
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Rob Ally , Recruitment Consultant on Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or on +350 200 69999.
PPC / Analytics, Google / Bing / Adwords, Content