|Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Victoria Pettiford|
HR Executive |Financial Services |Malta| Polish Speaking
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced HR Specialist you will be responsible for the Recruitment of the Swedish and Polish teams, the company is built up of 250+ employees and they specialise in Finance, Currency Trading and Online Trading.
If you are an experienced HR Executive and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Excellent monthly salary + bonuses
- Food subsidy
- Opportunity to be part of a great team with a growing Online gaming
- Continual Professional Development
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing the operational and strategic recruitment process. Planning, job description creation, database and proactive search for candidates, screening, interviews, reference checks, feedback sessions and recruitment administration
- Form strong relationship with line managers to understand business requirements
- Assessing and collaborating with external recruitment agencies and search firms
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees' requests and provide relevant information
- Social media and job portal postings.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- You have 1-2 years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Experience in an international environment and rapid growth organisations
- Knowledge and experience of how to effectively use social media in recruitment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Written and spoken in English
- University degree in the relevant field
- Fluent in Polish
If you are an experienced HR Executive, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Victoria Pettiford, Recruitment Consultant by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.