|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
PMO | Competitive | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Head of Project Management (PMO) with substantial experience within the Online Gaming industry. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Gibraltar, you will be part of a dynamic team, tasked with improving the project management processes with the aim of providing consistent and standardised business processes.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming Sector, and require someone with experience in hands on management of key projects. They are a forward thinking, tech driven company who offer a relaxed, but hard-working team driven environment, and flexible working hours. The teams here really love what they do, and are looking for a like-minded team player to join them.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package and flexible working hours
- An excellent collaborative, team working environment in a fantastic location in the heart of Gibraltar
- Team and company events throughout the year
- Discounted gym membership and also discounts and offers for the many bars and restaurants in Gibraltar
What you will be doing:
- Establishing the PMO operating model, organisation structure and setting standards of team capabilities
- Creating new, and improving upon existing project management office policies and processes
- Analysing the Financial data, which will include project budgets, risks, and allocation of resources
- Providing hands on leadership and working closely with the Project Management team as a mentor and coach
- Working with senior stakeholders across the business on projects which will be both technical and business projects
- At least 5 years Project management experience along with an industry recognised qualification - PMP, Agile Prince2 or similar
- Experience leading Technical and Business projects within Online Gaming
- Outstanding communication skills and a track record of delivering projects within scope
- The ability to carry out internal audits and computer systems audit work
- A hands on approach to delivering high standards within an ever changing working environment.
If you are a highly experienced Senior Level Project Management Professional with a background in Online Gaming, and looking to take the next step in your career, then get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
PMO | Senior Project Manager | Online Gaming | Gibraltar