|Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Player Relations Advisor| Competitive | Online Gaming | Stoke
SRGEurope are working with one of the biggest names in the Online Gaming industry to recruit a talented Player Relations Advisor This position will be based in our clients' fantastic Stoke offices where you will be using your experience of working with data sets, across a number of high profile international Gaming brands, to identify growth opportunities and assess the competition.
Our clients are a worldwide brand within the Online Gaming Sector, and are expanding throughout 2021 and beyond. They offer a relaxed, modern working environment, where your input is valued and you will receive all the help you need to develop your career further. If you have excellent communication skills, and want to work in a fun environment, then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- Personal career development from day one and all the help you need to flourish, as part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
- An excellent working collaborative and fun working environment in a fantastic location
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Private medical care and a stakeholder pension scheme
What you will be doing:
- As a Player Relations Advisor, you will support key business areas across the business to achieve their set goals through making outbound phone calls to our High Value players.
- The role requires you to work closely with our members, developing great relationship that allows you to offer intelligent account advice, genuine support to our players, and cultivate the best overall experience for them with one of the
- You will be required to work closely with key stakeholders across the company, especially our Customer Support Team, Compliance Team, Social Responsibility Team, Marketing, Product and Gifting and Events teams to ensure our members receive the best service.
- You don't get a buzz from doing things over and over, the same-old-same-old, so in the calls we make, you are encouraged to be wonderfully weird and super-charged with enthusiasm to deliver an exceptional customer experience to our player base.
- Motivated to succeed, this is key in hitting KPI's.
- The ability to think like a player and empathize with a range of emotions,
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels with stakeholders and players,
- Basic knowledge or experience of online gambling industry, including slots, bingo and casino,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Logical thinker with creative problem-solving ability,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Computer proficiency.
If you are an experienced and talented Player Relations Advisor and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on +350 200 69999.
Player Relations Advisor| Gaming | Stoke