|Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Player Relations Advisor (Part Time) | Competitive | Online Gaming | Stoke-On-Trent
SRGEurope are working with one of the biggest names in the Online Gaming industry to recruit a Player Relations Advisor you will support key business areas across the business to achieve their set goals through making outbound phone calls to our High Value players.
Our clients are a worldwide brand within the Online Gaming Sector, and are expanding throughout 2021 and beyond. They offer a relaxed, modern working environment, where your input is valued and you will receive all the help you need to develop your career further. If you have excellent communication skills, and want to work in a fun environment, then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- Generous performance bonus
- Private Healthcare scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay.
- Ride to Work Scheme.
- Virgin Tribe - access to exclusive Virgin offers and experiences.
- Life Assurance (x3 salary).
- Contributory Pension Plan.
What you will be doing:
- Shoot for the moon whilst making a high volume of outbound & inbound calls to Loyalty Members whilst forming a fun, responsible environment and long lasting relationships and building a strong community presence amongst our players.
- Be the Player and excel in being the first point of contact Loyalty Members for queries and advice whilst objection handling to the upmost of your ability. Ensuring we deliver a first-class winner's journey when we are fulfilling prize and promotion giveaways!
- Always ready to drive key relationship building and enhance the customer experience through outbound campaigns which includes key bespoke games advice and recommendations, ensure the player is aware of all the benefits available to them and gain feedback on various products across the business to support key stakeholders.
- Be One Team as you'll be working with multiple departments to gather feedback from our members, whilst sharing best practise on our social responsibility to the player. Responsible gaming is of the upmost importance; you will support our players through their thrilling journey of what we must offer.
- Place Smart Bets by analysing member activity data and reports to identify key discussion points prior to AML or RG interactions with the member. Supporting the Compliance section of the business to be the best in the industry at protecting our players!
- Stay Wonderfully Weird whilst you're talking to our members, we're always ringing them with good news, whether it's a winner's call or to give away exclusive VIP Gifts, you will have the opportunity to support the majority of our Player data base whatever the call reason.
- Motivated to succeed, this is key in hitting KPI's.
- The ability to think like a player and empathize with a range of emotions,
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels with stakeholders and players
If you are an experienced and talented Player Relations Advisor and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email@example.com.
| Gaming | Customer Service