|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Player Protection Officer | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a capable Player Protection Officer. In this role you will be Reporting to the Player Protection Team Leader the role holder will act as part of the Player Protection team ensuring adherence to Gibraltar and GB remote gambling licensing objectives and know your customer obligations (KYC).
If you are an experienced Player Protection Officer then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for maintaining departmental processes for Safer Gambling, Enhanced Due Diligence, HVC profiling, account reviews and validation of documents as appropriate.
- Verification of source of funds and source of wealth documentation and request further information if required
- Adherence to Player Protection policies and processes, assessment of how and when to interact including recording, reviewing and rationale for decisions made
- Follow defined processes and procedures to monitor customer activity and interact accordingly
- Be responsible for identifying customers with gambling addiction or potential gambling problems
- Ensure regulatory requirements and objectives are carried out along with company initiatives and objectives
- Monitor player activity and take preventative action if behaviour is indicative of a problem.
- Monitoring systems for previously excluded customers attempting to access the facilities
- Interacting with customers by phone and e-chat to ensure they understand the safer gambling tools available, where to find them and carry out affordability questions.
- Ensure all systems are functioning and working efficiently
- Ensure that all incoming queries are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner
- Key relationships with the compliance team, Payments & Security Team, Contact Centre,
- HVC team and Operational Excellence
- Working closely with the Player Protection Team Leader to ensure consistent approach in work practices
- Previous experience of working in a Safer Gambling Due Diligence environment preferred.
- Industry experience preferred
- Good decision-making skills
- A well organised individual able to prioritise and multi-task
- Eye for detail
- Flexible and reactive to change
- Able to work as part of a team and alone
- Have an objective mind and be able to make on the spot decisions
- Be able to handle pressure
- Strong grasp of written English and the ability to create and update standard interactions
- Understanding of safer gambling and problem gambling behaviour and be able to recognise signs that would indicate a customer has a gambling issue
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam , Recruitment Consultant on Sam.email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Player Protection, KYC, Safer Gambling, HVC