|City of London, London, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Personal Tax Senior | Salary Up to £49k plus benefits such as bonus and private healthcare | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Personal Tax Senior to join a Top 20 firm in their London office. The Personal Tax Senior will join the personal tax compliance team within the larger tax department. Previous experience in preparing tax returns and some experience of trusts, capital gains tax, ATED, NRCGT, non-resident landlord companies, partnerships, employment tax, EIS, residence and domicile experience is desirable.
This is a challenging and interesting role, which will include exposure to a wide range of clients, often working to tight deadlines.
Personal Tax Senior Responsibilities:
- Responsible for your own portfolio of high net worth private clients which will include being involved in the day-to-day administration of the portfolio including all aspects of compliance and assisting with planning projects
- You will be required to be involved in helping with planning work
- Provide tax advice to the (non-tax) London partners' clients, the regional offices either directly or via the London tax partners, together with general backup and support to regional tax staff
- Provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner
Personal Tax Senior Requirements:
- The successful applicant will require confidence in dealing with managers and clients
- Must have the ability to use their own initiative
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, committed and flexible
- Must have a solid basic tax background
- A natural team player, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Be CTA qualified
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject
- Have previous experience of using tax return software, preferably CCH
Our client is a Top 20 firm who are able to offer market leading development opportunities and salaries. The role provides an excellent range of work for someone with a solid basic tax background wishing to broaden his or her experience with a dedicated private client firm with an enviable client base, and to get involved in helping with planning work.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
TAX | CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY | MANAGER | CTA | LONDON