|Peterborough, Cambridgeshire||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Personal Tax Manager | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, bonus, call allowance, childcare vouchers | Tax / Chartered Accountancy | Peterborough
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Personal Tax Manager to join an award winning Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in Peterborough. You will be managing a portfolio of personal tax and trust clients, comprising of large family office groups, high net worth individuals and family trusts.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Managing self-assessment tax returns for wealthy individuals, partnership and trusts; associated tax computations including CGT calculations on securities, chattels and property transactions.
- Completion of estate tax returns; and all related and complex aspects of looking after the tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients.
Specialist Skills and Experience required:
ACA/ACCA/ICAS/CTA qualified with a good exam record
- Degree educated
- Be committed to a career in tax and will have relevant strong experience in a general practice role in a medium to large sized firm and currently operating in the capacity as a manager
- Specific experience of the following is highly desirable - trusts, partnerships, employment tax, accounts preparation, claims and elections and residence and domicile experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Successful applicant will require confidence in dealing with partners and clients, excellent organisation and interpersonal skills, and the ability to provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines. A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Manager |Tax | Personal | ACA | ACCA | ICAS | CTA | ATT |