|Scotland||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Personal Tax Manager - Inverness | CTA | ACCA, ICAS or Equivalent | Competitive salary plus car allowance + benefits including life assurance, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing | Inverness
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Personal Tax Manager - Inverness to join an award winning Top 20 chartered accountancy firm. My clients team in Inverness advises clients involved in many areas of the Highland economy and they provide a tailor-made service for all aspects of their clients connected affairs - whether personal, family and business.
Personal Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Review of personal, partnership, LLP, trust and corporate tax returns
- To be able to recognise and advise on planning points for clients that may arise as a result of tax return reviews or other correspondence.
- To be able to respond to client partner requests for information on planning opportunities with appropriately researched and documented alternatives.
- Preparation of detailed and technical tax advisory reports for clients.
- Self-awareness of own knowledge of the appropriate legislation is vital to be able to guide and educate colleagues. Correspondence with HMRC where enquiries are raised into self-assessment tax
Personal Tax Manager Requirements:
- They should be CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of three years PQE gained in a tax environment.
- The ideal candidate must have a broad base of strong technical skills and experience. This is a role where you will be required to provide prompt technical support to the client partners on a varied and technically challenging client base.
- Will have previous relevant experience of working at assistant manager level as you will be managing their own portfolio whilst also being responsible for reviewing the work of the junior tax staff
- Will have tax compliance experience
- Will be from professional services background
- Will be a confident communicator to colleagues, partners and clients
- Candidates will ideally be at a managerial level in their current role.
Our client is one of the UK's top 20 accountancy practices with a network of nine offices in the UK plus offices in Guernsey, Geneva and Zurich. They provide excellent training and development opportunities for staff. They are also very proud to have been named as one of 'Britain's Top Employers' for the 14th consecutive year.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0131 510 0024.