|Peterborough, Cambridgeshire||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Manager - Private Clients | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, bonus, call allowance, | Tax / Chartered Accountancy | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Personal Tax Manager to join an award winning Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in London. You will be managing a portfolio of personal tax and trust clients, comprising of large family office groups, high net worth individuals and family trusts.
Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing self-assessment tax returns for wealthy individuals, partnership and trusts; associated tax computations including CGT calculations on securities, chattels and property transactions.
- Completion of estate tax returns; and all related and complex aspects of looking after the tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients.
Tax Manager Requirements:
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS/CTA qualified with a good exam record
- Degree educated
- Be committed to a career in tax and will have relevant strong experience in a general practice role in a medium to large sized firm and currently operating in the capacity as a manager
- Specific experience of the following is highly desirable - trusts, partnerships, employment tax, accounts preparation, claims and elections and residence and domicile experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Successful applicant will require confidence in dealing with partners and clients, excellent organisation and interpersonal skills, and the ability to provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines. A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Our client is a well-established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
Skills: Manager, Tax, Personal, ACA, ACCA, ICAS, CTA, ATT