|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Performance Marketing Specialist | Competitive salary + bonus + benefits + relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Performance Marketing Specialist to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company with offices based in Gibraltar.
The Performance Marketing Specialist will work at the very heart of the digital marketing activity and collaborate with the Performance team in order to achieve Organisation's Objectives & Goals. You will track campaigns' performance, produce/maintain reports, support in optimising PPC campaign components on Paid Search, Display, Social Media & Programmatic Campaigns.
Performance Marketing Specialist - Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for SEM campaigns maintenance and expansion across major search engines & countries of operation. This includes account audits, keyword optimisation and mining, ad copy creation, device optimisation and audience bidding
- Assisting in providing data insights and analysis to improve accounts' efficiency and drive ROI
- Assist the Performance Marketing Team in managing the accounts
- Pull data & maintain Reports for tracking bi-weekly & Monthly progress
- Collaborate with the creative teams to create digital assets
- Work with the Performance Marketing Manager to deploy and optimize campaigns
- Provide research and execution support for SEO and SEM campaigns.
Performance Marketing Specialist - Requirements:
- Solid understanding and up-to-date practices on SEM
- Experience of Google Ads & Social Media Ads
- Advanced working knowledge of a data analytics tool (e.g. Google Analytics, Data Studio)
- Confident with data sheets tools (e.g. Google Sheets, Excel) & Dashboards
- 3 years of previous experience at a relative position
- Have an excellent written and verbal communication English language
- Be a team player with the ability and passion to support the team
- Able to collaborate with teams in order to fully identify and achieve company's needs
- Be up-to-date on new technologies and trends in Digital Marketing
- Degree in Marketing / Statistics / Data analysis or other relevant fields
- Experience in an eCommerce related position or iGaming Industry
- Hands-on a Data Manipulation Software (Big Query)
- Ability to suggest improvements and take initiatives
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities.
- Attentive to detail and well organized.
- Analytical thinker - able to come up with solutions - problem solver.
- Excellent communicator.
- Cooperative team player with the ability to work independently.
- Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.