|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Valentina La Gatta|
Performance Marketing Manager | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a skilled and talented Performance Marketing Manager. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in the heart of Gibraltar, you will be responsible for leading the performance marketing initiatives of the brand.
Our clients are a household name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting sector, and are expanding their brand and scaling their teams rapidly throughout 2021. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they are looking for a career driven, like-minded team player, that is motivated to ensure delivery of the best customer experience across all our clients product verticals..
If you are an experienced Performance Marketing Manager, then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Creating paid search and display campaigns and optimising campaign performance to ensure ROI.
- Reporting on campaign, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaising with other channels to share best practices, knowledge, experience, results and test findings.
- Create and suggest offers and promotions that will drive acquisition and NGR to be promoted via our paid acquisition channels, namely Search, paid social and display.
- Monitoring competitor's activity.
- Deliver training on platforms and processes for new starters and offer continual support and direction to existing team members.
- Comfortable with dealing with stakeholders at all areas of the business.
- Delegate or give direction to other team members.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with regulations in the jurisdiction.
- Full adherence to licensing obligations and championing Safer Gambling.
- Must be proficient with MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
- High level of English, written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong hands-on experience in paid marketing channels (preferably across agency as well as on the client/business side).
- Understanding of the registration to conversion acquisition model.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent customer care skills, passionate about helping customers solve problems.
- Strong Bingo interest and passionate about Bingo and/or Gaming.
- Experience across Facebook and DSP Media would be an advantage.
- Degree in Marketing Business, Communication or related discipline would be an advantage.
If you are an experienced Performance Marketing Manager, get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Valentina La Gatta, Recruitment Consultant on email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar