|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Pensions Administrator- Professional Sector | £Excellent plus benefits package | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are recruiting an experienced Pensions Administrator to join an established company in Gibraltar's professional sector. The Pensions Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of pension scheme, making sure that new and existing customers' policies are accurately maintained and serviced.
Pensions Administrator Responsibilities:
- Collating and processing new members' records on the scheme database and validating information
- Maintaining computerised member records, dealing with updates for periodic events such as benefit statements, pension increases, scheme valuations
- Monitoring contributions, maintaining trustee bank accounts and investing with fund managers
- Accurately calculating pension forecasts, preparing statements and processing retirement and death benefits including lump sums and pension pay-outs
- Liaising with the parties such as HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), accountants and fund managers as appropriate
- Providing members and other relevant parties with information on request such as fund values, estimated benefits and various data extracts
- Customer care- dealing with a variety of general enquiries and correspondence from members, advisers, trustees and communicating with them appropriately
- Ensuring work is produced in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Administering schemes and processes, that enable administration to run efficiently, effectively and profitably
- Ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements
- Answering enquiries by telephone, post or e-mail
- Using computer system to look up information and update records to maintain accuracy.
- Keeping up-to-date with pension and tax laws.
Pensions Administrator Profile:
- Organised and responsible, methodical approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative and able to plan and organise time and resources to ensure that deadlines/targets are met
- Excellent record-keeping skills
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us, for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
Pension Administrator | Regulation | HMRC | Pension Forecasts | Gibraltar