|Peterborough, Cambridgeshire||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role) | Salary £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits including life assurance, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers | Audit / Chartered Accountancy | Peterborough
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Payroll Senior to join a chartered accountancy firm with offices in Peterborough. Our client is looking for an experienced and confident individual to join their busy payroll department. They are able to offer you the opportunity to further your career within a thriving company. Peterborough is located just 1 hour away by Train from London's Kings Cross Station.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Process all payrolls from start to finish
- Starters, Leavers and Permanent data changes
- Process variable data from clients
- Manage multiple deadlines for variable data and managing clients throughout their pay cycle
- Report processing and sending to clients
- Produce BACS payment schedules and organise payment of BACS
- Liaise with client and dealing with salary queries
- Completing monthly pension returns
- Dealing with queries from the client and HM Revenue & Customs
- Processing and calculating statutory payments such as SMP, SSP etc.
- Manually calculating pro-rata payments such as holiday pay, hourly/daily rates of pay etc.
- Keeping abreast of new legislation, supporting the team implement new procedures
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- Star payroll experience
- Payroll experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
- Excellent IT skills
- Good GCSE results with a minimum C or above in English and Maths
- CIPP qualification (or studying towards the qualification) is beneficial
Our client is a well established chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Payroll, Star Payroll, CIPP, BACS, Salary, HM Revenue & Customs, SMP, SSP