|Grangemouth, Falkirk||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Payroll Executive | Grangemouth starting salary from £23k + benefits including life assurance, pension, annual salary reviews, bonus, progression opportunities, additional training | Payroll / Chartered Accountancy | Grangemouth
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experience Payroll Executive to work for a leading top 10 UK Chartered Accountancy firm in Grangemouth. Your role will provide a professional, efficient, accurate and timely service to all clients, dealing with queries and managing third party relationships.
Payroll Executive Responsibilities
- Raise sales invoices, credit notes, upload to factor accounts and deliver to customers.
- Prepare candidate payment reports, submit for approval and prepare for payment by BACS
- For all PAYE candidates maintain accurate payroll records in accordance with HMRC and AWR requirements
- Issue all payslips and self-bill remittances electronically
- Efficiently dealing with all client with agreed timescales
- Handle a cross section of client workloads
- Deal with incoming client / customer / temporary worker communications (verbal/written) and understand the nature of the inquiry in order to resolve it or pass it to the correct individual / department.
- Organise and prioritise own workload within agreed parameters
Payroll Executive Requirements
- Previous bureau payroll experience essential
- Dealing with multiple payrolls
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ensure client deadlines are met and high-quality standards are maintained
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills both verbal and written and ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Aware of client needs and expectations- acting promptly to resolve matters in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to work well and proactively contribute to the wider team
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships
Our client is a market leading top 10 Chartered Accountancy firm based in Grangemouth. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns Recruitment Consultant on 0131 510 0024 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills: payroll, bureau payroll, accounts assistant, AAT