|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
| Payroll Administrator | Commercial Sector | Salary Package market rate c20 - 24,000 euro DOE | Malta |
SRGEurope are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Payroll Administrator for a leading commercial company based in Malta. The Payroll Administrator will be experienced and hands on and capable of dealing with all aspects of payroll administration in line with Maltese laws. You must be organised and efficient and ideally have some knowledge of Dakar software or a similar payroll package.
The appointed Payroll Administrator duties and responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Process monthly payroll for around 300 employees.
- Processing various expenses.
- Liaise with various departments and employees regarding payroll queries.
- Process all month and year end payroll.
- Ensure all current payroll legislation is adhered to as per Maltese law.
- Dealing with queries as and when they arise.
- Duties of Bank accounts watching.
- Assist the company Accountant and Law firm on a daily basis.
The appointed Payroll Administrator profile is as follows:
- Good level of written and spoken English ideally Maltese speaking.
- Must have solid proven experience of running payrolls from start to finish.
- Good knowledge in MS Office and Internet programs.
- Previous Payroll experience is must.
- Manages to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to implement internal processes.
- Works Independently.
- Ideal if knowledge of Dakar system or similar.
- Ability to organize and prioritise job tasks.
- Used to working to strict deadlines.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly will not be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
Apply now to find out more and for a full job description, the interview selection process begins immediately. Start date is ASAP!
Payroll Administrator | Commercial | Malta | Payroll Transactions | Dakar