|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Payroll Administrator |Commercial Sector |Bilingual Spanish and English |Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a junior level Payroll Administrator for an established commercial business based in the thriving jurisdiction of Gibraltar. The role will be reporting to the Payroll Manager, it is a junior level and the Payroll Administrator primary responsibility is to assist with the delivery of accurate and compliant payroll processing for the company. Comprehensive training will be provided. Ideally suitable candidates will already have experience of working within the ETB guidelines in Gibraltar, completion of the relevant forms and some experience of recording holidays and sickness.
The role is office based and candidates must be living local in Gibraltar or Southern Spain with the relevant documentation.
What's on offer to you?
- Competitive Salary
- Full Time position, working hours 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- On the job training programme
- Opportunity to study CIPD
What You Will Be Doing
- Assisting with preparation, processing and filing of monthly payroll, mainly the administration details
- Collation, checking and posting of overtime, on call and shift payments;
- Recording sickness and holiday entitlement
- Issuing of payslips;
- Processing of with new joiners and leavers including relevant ETB paperwork;
- Assisting with the completion and filing of year end employer returns (P8, P10, P10a & P12);
- Liaising with the Ministry of Employment and Income Tax Office as required;
- Assisting with general office administration including answering the phone, checking stationary orders and the office is generally running efficiently
- Handling ad hoc queries.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Practical experience in processing payroll and dealing with ETB form completion in Gibraltar
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise and juggle tasks.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Payroll | ETB | Payroll Administration | Office Administration | Gibraltar