|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Robert Ally|
Payment Fraud & Risk Team Leader| Online Gaming | Gibraltar | Excellent Salary plus Benefits
SRG Europe are recruiting on behalf of our leading Online Gaming clients for a Payment Fraud & Risk Team Leader to manage the Payment Fraud & Risk team, identifying opportunities for improving processes and risk mitigation strategies within all aspects of the payment lifecycle.
What's on offer to you?
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Performance (company & personal) related bonus
- 31 vacation days per calendar year including bank holidays
- Paid overtime (enhanced rate)
- Private Medical cover Worldwide
- Life Assurance & Critical Illness cover
- Company paid team outings
- Company parties twice a year with all the trimmings
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage the revenue recovery process end to end
- Monitor Fraud & Chargeback levels
- Leading root cause analysis to identify opportunities to prevent and mitigate risk within processes and performance
- Monitor traffic shifting from a fraud perspective
- Analyze the risk impact of offered payment methods
- Reporting on discovered threats and making recommendations as to how such should be combated.
- Designing and amending periodic reports so that threats can be identified and protected against at an early stage.
- Liaise with the PSPs, relevant stakeholders and 3rd parties as required
- Investigating, analyzing and taking relevant actions on accounts identified in Fraud risk checks, from queues and reports.
- Analysis and identification of fraud trends and player behavior across groups of accounts
- Supervising performance and quality of the team workload
- Managing the Payment Fraud & Risk Team members in all aspects of their roles
- Implementation of processes related to Payment Fraud & Risk
- Additional tasks as required by the Management
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Minimum 2+ years' experience handling lifecycle of chargebacks and disputes end to end.
- Knowledge on Card Association Schemes /regulations and internal procedures that affect risk, fraud and dispute processing;
- Experience in Payment fraud and Risk Management processes
- Knowledge of the payment industry, regulatory compliance landscape, and different payments systems.
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks, sound understanding of AML and Financial Crime Prevention
- Knowledge of potential fraud concerns related to the betting Industry
- Ability to comprehend and analyze statistical data.
- Knowledge of DWH/BI/Tableau
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including the following
- Internet or online gaming experience.
- Knowledge of specialised games and potential fraud concerns related to the games (e.g. poker, roulette, blackjack, bingo etc.).
- Knowledge of Casino/Poker/Sports, and of potential fraud concerns related these online products.
- In-depth knowledge of e-commerce related fraudulent dangers and specifically to payments
- Demonstrates a team player attitude
If you are an experienced Payment Fraud & Risk Team Leader, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, on email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Key Words: Risk, Gaming, KYC, AML, Fraud, Risk