|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Partner Services Representative (Russian) | Pre Paid Card Sector | Gibraltar
Competitive salary plus benefits (incl. healthcare and relocation)
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Partner Services Representative to work for one of Europe's leading Pre Paid Card companies in their Gibraltar office.
The Partner Services Representative will be the primary liaison for service side for corporate disbursements and prepaid card programs for the client relationship including escalation, oversight of client implementations, and building of relationships with client contacts.
Partner Services Representative Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Serve as a primary point of contact for external clients and various teams to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests, and respond to client inquiries
- Provide support in research and resolution of problems and inquiries
- Coordinate with clients, relationship managers, and other appropriate areas to ensure clients are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed, and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts
- Keeps abreast of new products/services and changes to existing products/services
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of applicable products, services, and company policies and procedures
- Identifies additional opportunities to provide more products, services or other resources to customer and refers to relationship manager
- May participate in business reviews to learn about partners' strategic direction as well as gain a good understanding of the products and/or services
- Monitor monthly service level/availability management reports to identify possible trends in service level agreement (SLA) "misses" and contacts appropriate product area if "misses" fall within guidelines of a contractual penalty
Partner Services Representative Skills & Experience are but not limited to:
- Excellent oral/written communication in English & Russian
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years banking or related financial industry experience with preference in the prepaid space.
- Customer service or client management experience required.
- Requires working knowledge of general payments operations and procedures
- Ability to understand and apply concepts
- Ability to handle projects commensurate with job expectations
- Requires excellent presentation, writing, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail Ebony.email@example.com.
Keywords: Russian, Partner Services, Customer Services, Pre Paid Card, Bitcoin, Financial Services, Gibraltar