|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Plus benefits and bonus|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date:||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Parametric Test Engineer - CHF 100,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits - Semiconductor Design Sector - Switzerland
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Parametric Test Engineer for a world leader in the RF IC Design sector from their base in Switzerland. The successful candidate will join the Parametric Test & Yield Engineering group, and be tasked with improving the tests on the advanced technologies at 0.35-0.11µm)
Parametric Test Engineer - the Responsibilities
Working on the client's 8 inch SMIFed Waferfab technology, you will be asked to:
- Act as a Parametric Test Engineer, working on:
- Recipes, test routines & test programs
- SPC, MSA, gage capability analysis
- Offer production support, operator training, and certification
- Work as a project leader across a number of disciplines, with experience of test structure conception, design and layout competences for test pattern design, redesign, and characterization (new, optimized, stretched, dedicated etc.)
- Consolidate, improve, and optimize test routines and programs on Agilent parametric test platforms in a continuous improvement program frame
- You are strongly motivated in all aspects of IC development, from definition to release to mass production
- Team player in multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment with good communication skills.
- You hold a degree in computer science or and engineering degree in physics, applied physics, or microelectronics
- Speak and write both French and English to a C1 level on the CEFL scale
- Work experience in semiconductor company
- Project Management skills are also essential
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 (change to UK number if applicable)
We have a variety of jobs within the IC Design sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.