|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Paid Social Media Manager | Competitive salary + benefits package, relocation assistance | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Paid Social Media Manager to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
As the Paid Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management of social media, including executing, optimising and managing campaign budgets, pacing and optimisation.
Paid Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Creating best- practice, documentation and procedures
- Campaign planning, working with internal teams such as content and design to plan all paid social media campaigns across 8 brands.
- Responsible for setting up all campaigns and ensuring all material is compliant, also ensuring all 1st party data segments are setup correctly to platforms before launch.
- Responsible for campaign management and optimization, monitor performance, monitor data and optimize across platforms, measure performance and highlight areas for improvement.
- Analytics and reporting daily to monitor all pacing, daily reports and post campaign performance report which will provide analysis, insights, and some visualization.
- Negotiating contracts and monitoring billing and finance.
Paid Social Media Manager Requirements:
- At least three years' experience within a social media team.
- Minimum of one-year experience in the iGaming Industry.
- Solid analytical experience and aptitude; passion for using data to make decisions.
- Desire to think out of the box and identify creative solutions.
- A degree in marketing, Business or another related field.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.