|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Paid Search Executive | Competitive | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
Our clients for this Paid Search Executive role are a tech driven company who are developing some of the most innovative Gaming products within the world of Online Gaming. They develop, build and scale their own products in-house, which are used on their Bingo and Arcade site. This role based in our client's fantastic offices Gibraltar, will see you work closely on a daily basis with the Paid Search Manager, creating campaigns across UK and European markets and across all major search engines and various app advertising platforms.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus scheme that is paid quarterly not annually
- An excellent working environment with as much free food and drink as you want everyday
- A fantastic career opportunity. Our clients need a creative person with a drive and passion for what they do, and the determination to further develop their careers
- The chance to work with some of the most cutting edge innovative technology which is all developed from concept through to launch by our clients
- 25 days holiday per year and flexi working hours
What you will be doing:
- Day-to-day management of PPC, Apple Search ads and Universal App campaigns accounts for the UK and Europe
- Optimising accounts from campaigns, keyword research, writing ad copy, to bid management mainly
- Reviewing creatives on a recurring basis, including the ad rotation settings, the CTR and conversion rate
- Suggesting new ad copies and maintaining an ad-testing matrix - our clients are always testing and learning
- Assist the Paid Search Manager with the measurement and forecasting of paid search campaigns budget
- You must thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, and be used to change
- At least 1 years similar experience and a good knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads and Search Ads 360
- Hands on Apple Search and Universal app campaigns experience would be excellent
- Strong analytical, reporting and Excel skills and able to interpret data to provide recommendations
- Understanding of website tagging and tracking and An understanding of website KPIs and visitor engagement
- Able to learn how to use Advertising and Reporting software and platforms
If you have meet the essential requirements to succeed in this Game Architect position, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Online Gaming Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.