|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benfits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Recruiters in Gibraltar at SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Paid Media Marketing Manager for a world leading international iGaming business with one of their bases in Gibraltar. As a Paid Media Marketing Manager you will be accountable for the digital strategy and delivery of paid media through PPC, Display, and paid social digital, driving revenue growth through profitable customer acquisition and growing existing customer value, contributing to a £40m GGR target. Accountable for the management and delivery of PPC, Display and Paid Social strategy and execution to achieve new player goals and drive return visits and deposits to increase player value targets, using programmatic tools and driving best practice use of creative.
Paid Media Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaise with external agencies to source, manage and optimize relationships to deliver against targets and represent the company in the best possible light.
- Accountabilities above include budget and cost control to deliver £7m in marketing spend, performance reporting and engaging with internal and external agencies to obtain the necessary data insight and inputs to continuous drive performance.
- Responsible for ensuring PPC, paid media and display performance is suitably understood in the development of an attribution model and in the 'connected response' model of marketing
- Support the delivery of marketing campaigns for both brands for retail (where applicable) and digital using product and campaign roadmaps to ensure both the brand and campaign message are delivered consistently across channels of responsibility.
- Create, analyse and deliver PPC and Display/Paid Social analysis across all digital brands with weekly and period reports, ensuring key strategic financial and commercial data is defined for immediate action to Senior Performance Marketing Manager and key senior stakeholders.
- Senior stakeholder engagement across the business and externally to a deliver best-in-class PPC programme and media campaigns for all Brands; bringing together stakeholders to ensure wider collaboration and understanding of digital marketing performance.
Paid Media Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Significant Experience in digital marketing and can demonstrate sound knowledge and experience in both PPC, Paid Social and Display marketing
- Significant experience in managing in house and external PPC technology, automation and content strategy / testing
- Ability to lead and manage colleagues indirectly and directly within the wider digital marketing team
- Strong coaching and commercially focused leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with a strong attention to detail and ability to present to senior stakeholders
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.