|City of London, London||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Outsourcing Senior - London | ATT | ACCA | Competitive salary plus car allowance + benefits including life assurance, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Outsourcing Senior - London to join an award winning Top 20 chartered accountancy firm. Outsourcing Senior will work within the Business Services Group, a team who deal predominantly with clients in the sports, media and entertainment industries.
Outsourcing Senior Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of clients, providing them a variety of outsourcing services including:
- VAT returns
- Management accounts
- Year-end accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Sales ledger management
- Purchase ledger management
- Treasury management to ensure sufficient funds available and excess funds maximised
- Personal financial management for High Net Worth clients, such as assisting with property purchases, insurance cover, provision of information regarding personal spending etc.
- Liaise with partners and other managers regarding all client matters and attend meetings where necessary
- Assist with implementation phase for new clients
- Monitor billing and debtors of portfolio and liaise with partners accordingly
- Supervision of junior members of staff and staff development
Outsourcing Senior Requirements:
- Good knowledge of Excel would be preferable, and knowledge of Xero and Sage 50 is essential.
- Understanding of other accounting systems, including cloud-based systems such as QuickBooks Online and Sage One, would be helpful, but is not an essential requirement.
- Hard working candidate, show initiative and be self-motivated, with the ability to organise their own workload and that of team members.
- Display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to communicate effectively with other managers, partners and clients.
- Natural team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude and excellent eye for detail.
- Educated to at least A level standard (or equivalent), with a minimum of 3 A levels (or equivalent) at grades A to C.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within a similar role.
- Experience of working within a team and supervising junior staff and delegating work to them.
Our client is one of the UK's top 20 accountancy practices with a network of nine offices in the UK plus offices in Guernsey, Geneva and Zurich. They provide excellent training and development opportunities for staff. They are also very proud to have been named as one of 'Britain's Top Employers' for the 14th consecutive year.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 02071836462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.