|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Outreach Manager | Salary competitive depending on experience + benefits + relocation assistance | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an Outreach Manager for a leading online company based in London. The Outreach Manager will be accountable for earned media and content outreach campaigns across all gaming and sportsbook brands within the group. The Outreach Manager will be the main owner of the UK agency relationship and driving the best possible return from the budget invested with these agencies.
Outreach Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the conception, creation and distribution of all earned/paid SEO campaigns for the group.
- Responsible for the maintenance of our UK agency relationships and ensuring we drive the greatest value from the budget invested in this area
- Responsible for evaluation and measurement of the performance of our UK agencies to ensure that they deliver to the KPIs of our campaigns
- Accountable for monitoring and maintaining a healthy link profile and the disavow process to ensure all of our offsite content and SEO activity is in line with white hat techniques
- Work closely with the Senior Sports SEO Manager and the Senior Gaming SEO manager to ensure that product relevant outreach campaigns are in line with those individual brand strategies
- Accountable for analysing historical link profile for all the gaming and sportsbook brands within the group and ensuring that this link architecture best serves the aims of our strategy
- Accountable for driving campaign ideas through the relevant processes and including feedback from compliance, legal, brand and PR teams.
- Responsible for co-ordinating all assets required to deliver our outreach campaigns.
- Responsible for creation of our weekly and quarterly outreach performance reviews for all sites and running cause and effect analysis to derive action plans
- Responsible for partnering with teams outside of the SEO department with a view of educating multiple stakeholders to implement SEO best practices
- Understanding the search engine algorithms and develop, test, share and implement new / updated tactics to the team and within campaign plans
Outreach Manager Experience and Skills:
- Have 3+ years SEO experience and a proven track record in driving a sustained SEO strategy within the sportsbook industry
- Robust project management and execution
- Experience creating multi-channel digital content for the web and beyond
- Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practises & experience using a range of SEO reporting and monitoring tools
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Proven ability to work closely with technical (software development) teams
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.