|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Operations Officer | Banking | Salary commensurate with experience plus bonus and benefits | Gibraltar | EU Applicants only
SRG Europe are instructed to recruit for an Operations Officer for a leading Financial Services institution. You will be joining a dynamic and successful team based in Gibraltar. The Operations Officer will need to be someone with an all-round payments knowledge and strong client communication skills. You will be ambitious and dedicated to your career in financial services and banking and looking to join a company that will provide you with career enhancing opportunities.
Operations officer role and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Processing of Payments out - checking routing details and controls and releasing to HO Basel for processing incl E-Banking administration
- Processing Incoming Payments
- Processing of Cheque remittances and collection
- Support Credit card setup and payment processing
- Processing of Corporate Actions including coupon and dividends processing
- Assisting with nostro and custodian Reconciliations, including QI reconciliations
- Processing of Money Market Placements and Deposits and fiduciary
- SWIFT message admin/control
- Processing of Interest Rate Swap control and monitoring
- Processing of FX Option s and Options
- Processing of Securities / Fund Transfers - DVP - DFP - RVP - RFP
- Stock Exchange Order processing and monitoring
- Futures - Variation Margin processing
- Processing of Securities Lending / Borrowing
- Client Fees - Special Condition processing
- General front office support and queries
- Liaising with HO as required
- Project management Support any project management initiatives, including any system testing.
- Periodic Reporting
- Assist the Operations Manager with any other tasks allocated.
- Follow the Bank's annual training plan and programme.
- Exercise duties and tasks in line with the Bank's Directives and Governance framework.
Operations Officer Profile:
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar role in banking or financial services
- Strong academic background
- Ideally have some project management skills
- Needs to be able to work as a team, sharing information with a high attention to detail
- Needs to have very good written and spoken English
This is a dynamic role with a fast paced Company, growing through acquisition as well as organic growth. They are dedicated to support and offer the highest levels of customer service to its prestigious client base. Salary package will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Operations Officer | Payments | Gibraltar | Client set up | Financial Services| FX options | Futures | Credit card