|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitve Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Operations Officer | Competitive salary | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Operations Officer to join a high profile payment service provider in Malta. The Operations Officer will need to have local payments processing experience.
Operations Officer Duties:
- Troubleshooting card and payment processing issues
- Monitoring of outstanding payments and liaising with counterparty banks.
- Processing all inward and outward payment instructions/card transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconciling ordered and received cards issued by the company.
- Overseeing card packaging and delivery.
- Maintenance and monitoring of card products inventory.
- Providing assistance in cards and payments fraud monitoring.
- Identify and recommend process improvement opportunities.
- Working in a changing environment where responsibilities and duties may change frequently.
Operations Officer Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years local payments processing related experience
- Experience and knowledge of SWIFT and card payments will be considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical abilities and possess a strong work ethic and a team player mentality
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Local payments processing experience | SWIFT | Microsoft Office | Finance Banking