|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech, Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Operations and IMS Support Engineer Leading Commercial Company | Salary commensurate with experience plus bonus and benefits | Gibraltar | EU Applicants only
SRGEurope are instructed to recruit for an experienced Operations and Support Engineer for a leading distribution company with a base in Gibraltar. The role covers five different industries, so there is exposure to a wide range of environments. It is mainly a corporate role, but involves a considerable amount of project work at their different sites and liaison with different line managers and supervisors. There will also need to be a strong focus on data collection and reporting. Cross functional direction and working alongside the Operations Manager with maintenance technicians, issuing safety documentation, or working alongside the person responsible for conducting inspections at customer locations will be a considerable part of the role.
Operations and IMS Support Engineer role and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Conducting and documenting Risk Assessments
- Custodian of Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) system
- Upkeep of COSHH Assessments
- Managing the Potential Incidents & Near Miss System
- Preparation of all site compliance audits
- Monthly collection of IMS data and reporting via the specialised system
- Collect KPI's from Spain Distributors
- Documenting CCTV Request Forms
- Focal point for all recycling initiatives
- Upkeep of all training records and arranging all IMS-related training company-wide
- Form part of all incident investigations
- Assist with the organising of emergency exercises
- Collate customer complaints and follow up as necessary
- Quality Management Focal Point, including upkeep of ISO9001:2015 standard
- Provide Induction Training to all permanent and temporary staff
- Provision of close support to the Terminal and Yacht Terminal Managers
- Practical support to operations team, and involvement in providing technical/engineering solutions to company-wide operations.
- Involvement in tank inspection programme
- Active involvement in maintenance management system
Operations and IMS Support Engineer Profile:
- Undergraduate/Bachelor's Degree (BS, BA, etc.), preferably gained in an engineering or HSSE field
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (in English & Spanish)
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel & Word.
Our client is a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of aviation, marine and land fuel products and related services, with revenues in excess of $40 Billion, 48 office locations serving over 200 countries and territories, and over 2000 employees based in 24 countries
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Skills: Operations Engineer, Engineering , Gibraltar, Operations support |Management systems| Quality management |