|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Operational Risk Manager - Gibraltar - Salary £Above Market rate plus benefits
SRGEurope are actively recruiting for an experienced and assertive Operational Risk Manager to join an International Financial Services Company with a base on the vibrant and sunny island of Gibraltar. The appointed Operational Risk Manager will work alongside the Director of Compliance and Risk based in the Gibraltar office. You will have proven expertise in risk management and reporting for business performance assessments.
What's on Offer:
- Excellent above market rate salary.
- Benefits package.
- Relocation package.
- Genuine career progression as part of a senior level team.
- 360 days sunshine.
Operational Risk Manger Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the execution of firm-wide operational risk control and management including the development of key risk indicators.
- Supporting the development and implementation of operational risk policies and procedures.
- Supporting the business in performing risk and control assessments.
- Tracking and monitoring operational risk issues.
- Preparing and submitting risk reports to Management and Group.
- Investigating cause of operational risk and providing support to mitigate such risk.
- Developing, maintaining, and ensuring the efficiency and ongoing effectiveness of the risk and control framework for all relevant regulatory, operational and outsourced activities.
- Supporting the development of risk mitigation activities and providing adequate oversight to ensure appropriate execution.
- Conducting operational risk-related thematic reviews and providing guidance on various operational risk issues.
- Organising and conducting risk management training on a periodic basis.
Operational Risk Manger Skillset:
Preferred candidates will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across an organization.
- Ability and capacity to absorb large volumes of information and articulate a solution in a verbal and written format.
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to work in matrix management and coordinate with peer functions.
- Analytical skills to gather and review data sets and identify trends.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Risk Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines.
- Previous experience in risk and control roles in the financial services industry and/or familiarity with GFSC requirements and market practices will be an advantage.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighboring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Send your CV in response to the ad or contact direct Angelique Pearson, Managing Director, SRGEurope on 00350 200 69999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills : Risk Manager Operational Risk Gibraltar Financial Services