|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Operational Risk Analyst | Competitive Salary + Benefits package | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Operational Risk Analyst for a new & exiting Football online trading platform . If you have held a similar position within the online gaming or financial sector, are ambitious and ready for a new challenge we want to hear from you!
Operational Risk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide detailed customer analysis; compile and review profiles for high operational risk and large volume customers, with respect to providing guidance to the business.
- Build Customer profiles using internal electronic tools and analysing data to flag any concerns.
- Ensure relevant information obtained within each review is shared with stakeholders, including but not limited to the trading team and the responsible gambling team.
- Be the first point of contact for internal and external escalations, and escalate all suspicious transactions, account activities and enhanced due diligence/risk profile information requiring further review and decision making to the business.
- Perform and run ad-hoc functions and reports, assess and analyse trends and activities related to all elements of trading
- Ad-hoc projects such as monitoring and control systems enhancements, policy and procedures, member risk categorisation, workflow analysis Customer reviews
- Receive, investigate and action incoming chargebacks and DPAs
- Investigate and take appropriate action for other fraud impact activities such as bonus and promotion abuse
- Assist in implementing various policies and procedures, to ensure that business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws and regulations
Operational Risk Analyst Requirements:
- Operational Risk Experience - Process Mapping, Controls Matching, Putting Processes in place
- Experience of investigations, audits and analytics in the online gambling industry
- Ability to identify operational risk and escalate matters containing potentially suspicious activities, policy violations or matters that may pose a higher risk to the Company
- Experience of detailed, investigative and analytical working practices
- Self-starter with strong communication skills, able to communicate recommendations to senior stakeholders as well as colleagues within the team and those across the wider business
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English; ability to explain complex compliance issues to employees from other departments in a clear and concise way
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills, adaptable and flexible with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office, minimum advanced Excel
- Solid foundation and understanding of licencing objectives and compliance within a regulated gambling industry
- Knowledge and experience of Due Diligence
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Risk Analyst | Analytics | Audits |