|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date:||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
OPC Data Preparation Engineer | Competitive salary + benefits package, relocation assistance | Semiconductor Sector | Switzerland
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an OPC Data Preparation Engineer by our client, a leader in the RFIC Design sector in Europe, to work in their CAD Support Team. The OPC Data Preparation Expert will work closely with the Process Development Team and push the business forward to greater success in the Semiconductor sector.
OPC Data Preparation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Setup and automate the OPC Data Prep flow based on Calibre tool Suite
- Support Business Units when they apply OPC on GDSII prior to mask manufacturing
- Act as partner to our Process Development team to improve yield, quality of OPC models & recipe
- Act as interface with maskshops
- Act as interface with third party OPC tool provider
OPC Data Preparation Engineer Requirements:
- Master or PhD in Science or Engineering
- Min 3-5 years of experience in OPC Data Preparation and hands-on experience with state-of-the-art OPC software and related data treatment
- Some experience in OPC Model building & OPC recipe is a MUST (ideally with Calibre tools)
- Solid experience in OPC Data Preparation, but you also good knowledge of OPC model building & OPC recipe
- Strong experience with automation and scripting languages
- Fluent in English (written and oral), French or another language would be beneficial
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more. Comprised of small business units, you will be capable not only in your specialism but also have a broad working knowledge across a number of others.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
OPC | Optical Proximity Correction | GDSII | Mentor Calibre | Process Development | CAD | Data Preparation