|Barcelona, Spain||Salary: €20000 - €30000 per annum|
|Sector: Tech, Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
ONLINE VISUAL MERCHANDISER| €20,000 - €30,000 EUROS | BARCELONA
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Online Visual Merchandiser to join a high profile and fast growing company in Barcelona. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Online Visual Merchandiser will be responsible for the presentation of products on the website, where the products reside in the web store and executing how/when they are featured in marketing campaigns.
This is a key role with daily impact on what customers see, if they decide to click through to purchase, and how much time / money they spend on the site. The Online Visual Merchandiser needs to balance all available data about the products and potential customers with a creative vision about the product presentation and general appeal to website visitors.
Online Visual Merchandiser Responsibilities:
- VISUAL MERCHANDISING AND SORTING INCLUDING:
- Visually merchandising and sorting products for product result pages across the site (incl. category pages, feature assortment pages and promotional event pages).
- Execute the daily upload of new products on the website - selecting and sorting the products on the "New Today" page
- Stay current on merchandising trends among direct competitors and best-in-class e-commerce sites.
- PROMOTIONS AND SPECIAL COLLECTIONS INCLUDING:
- Timely execution and maintenance of promotions
- Promotions entry in internal shop system
- Assignment of the products to the corresponding web categories and collections
- Execute QA of promotional activities on the website.
- Assist in managing the promotional planning process, including recommending product selections
- Curate and maintain website collections aligned with seasonal marketing themes
- Maintain and improve processes as needed to ensure efficient, timely and accurate promotion execution.
- Add the product Descriptions in English
Online Visual Merchandiser Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English
- 1-2 years data entry/admin experience
- Intermediary Microsoft Excel
- Technology/tool savvy
- Ability to apply a mix of data driven as well as a creative approach to your work
- Experience in an e-commerce business is a strong plus
- Passion for fashion e-commerce and a flair for current and upcoming fashion trends
- Organization skills and being detail-oriented
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Get things done effectively with little supervision
Our client offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
DATA ENTRY| VISUAL MERCHANDISING | EXCEL | ECOMMERCE | E-COMMERCE | WEBSITE | ONLINE | BARCELONA | SPAIN | EU | WEBSTORE