|Switzerland||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Online Marketing Manager - Fluent Italian | Competitive Salary + Benefits | Switzerland
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Online Marketing Manager to join a high profile online casino provider in Switzerland. The Online Marketing Manager is responsible to attract new customers, engage with existing clients and help to expand the reach of the brand and products.
Online Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Find new customers through all online acquisition channel - PPC, Paid Social, SEO and others.
- Increase & improve the email communication with prospective clients and existing clients.
- Manage and grow the re-targeting campaigns.
- Agency Management - You will be the point of contact between the business and their PPC/SEO agency, setting business priorities and objectives, coordinating creative/content generation etc.
- Support the creation and adding of blog posts and additional content.
- Improve the site to increase conversion of visits to leads to conversations.
- Own the social media channels - Instagram & Facebook - Implement and manage the affiliation program including: Liaising with affiliates on commercial terms, ROI of new player acquisition and campaign optimisation, Monitoring competition, the performance of our affiliates, their sources of traffic, the quality of their players and the revenues they are generating to ensure timely action is taken and that the portfolio is healthy in the long run.
- Working with low performing affiliates proactively to increase their performance Creating and distributing reports and data to internal teams, Ensure that all the campaigns are meeting the local legal requirements.
Online Marketing Manager Requirements:
- University degree or equivalent, in business and/or marketing or similar.
- Two years minimum of prior experience in digital marketing/affiliate.
- Experience across all (ideally) or most of the marketing channels and website upkeep.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Fluent Italian + another language (preferably French, English or German).
- Experience in the i-casino industry a great advantage.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
University educated | Digital Marketing | Marketing Channels | Italian | Gaming