|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Onboarding Associate (Multiple Roles) | Financial Services | Gibraltar| Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for a team of experienced Onboarding Associates working as part of the Onboarding Team, they act as part of the second line of defence for the Compliance department and work closely with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer. As an Onboarding Associate you will have sound knowledge of KYC issues and be proficient in client screening.
Our client is a specialist trading brokerage offering multi-asset-class execution and clearing. They have received numerous industry awards and are regarded as a leader in their specialist field. The team is dedicated and enthusiastic, true professionals collaborating in a technology led working environment in the exciting financial trading sector.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market salary and benefits
- No Shifts, hours 9 until 6
- Flexible and dynamic working environment
- Career development opportunities
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of client applications, both online and paper based
- Client and Broker communication with regards to obtaining the necessary KYC documentation and information
- Client screening (PEP/IS/UK/US/EU/UN), including adverse media
- Classifying client in accordance with the MiFID criteria
- Resolving live KYC issues and escalating to your line manager and Compliance where required
- Monitoring and reporting suspicious client transactions
- Providing support to the Compliance department and MLRO
- Providing client support and resolving queries, while keeping records for audit purposes
- KYC collation at account opening, maintain up to date documentation on clients and effecting offboarding in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Assisting with ad-hoc Compliance and AML/KYC tasks
- Assisting with internal and regulatory reporting
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Ability to work well within a small team across jurisdictions, while also confident working unsupervised
- Flexible and agile to changing business needs
- Experience with client onboarding ideally from a financial services sector, eg banking, pre-paid cards or online gaming
- Experience with AML, CFT legislation
- Experience dealing with clients and providing support
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Previous experience with escalating suspicious activity to management
- Dealing with large volumes of client data
- An understanding of GDPR requirements
If you are an experienced Onboarding Associate and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Key Words: Onboarding Specialist | KYC | Client Screening | Mifid |AML