|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Office Administrator / Finance Assistant |Financial Services (Crypto) |Gibraltar | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Office Administrator / Finance Assistant for an exciting International Financial Services company based in the thriving jurisdiction of Gibraltar. You will be responsible for the day to day functioning of the office, undertaking clerical and administrative tasks in the office and ensuring the finance staff have adequate support to work efficiently. As Office Administrator / Finance Assistant you will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in Gibraltar and will enjoy flexible working and other benefits. The ideal candidate will be studying AAT or ACCA and be at the early stages of their studies and have a minimum of 2 years' experience in an accounting role. Bi lingual English and Spanish is a requirement for this role.
If you are an experienced Office Administrator / Finance Assistant and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Base Salary
- Flexible working options
- Study support for AAT or ACCA or similar
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Coordinate with contractors and office building management.
- Check and ensure there is appropriate level of office supplies (e.g. stationeries, cleaning, and kitchen supplies) as needed to avoid interruptions in standard office front office procedures.
- Coordinate with corporate secretary to ensure that business permits, and registrations are renewed properly and timely.
- Assist in on-boarding new hires and assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so.
- Ensure office works, repairs, and maintenance are done properly and timely.
- Obtain and maintain proper office and financial records.
- Support the Procurement team and vendors.
- Seek ways to improve the procurement process.
- Support bookkeeping and Accounts Payable (invoice, payment) procedures.
- Verify financial data for use in maintaining records ensuring transactions have sufficient supporting evidence.
- Ensure vendors are approved and payment details are verified
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in finance (e.g. bookkeeping, accounting, AP processing) and office administration.
- Newly qualified, part qualified, or studying towards qualification by a recognized accounting body (e.g. ACCA, CA, CPA, AAT).
- Can speak both English and Spanish.
- Good knowledge in MS Excel and other MS Office packages.
- Highly adaptable and is willing to learn and to be taught.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part a team.
If you are an experienced Office Administrator / Finance Assistant, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Key words: Finance Assistant |Office Manager |Gibraltar |AAT |ACCA |Part Qualified