|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
NVM Design Expert | Competitive salary + benefits package, relocation assistance | Semiconductor Sector | Switzerland
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an NVM Design Expert by our client, a leader in the RFIC Design sector in Europe, to work in their Electronic Modules Business Unit. The NVM Design Expert will bring with them a wealth of knowledge in the development of Ultra Low Power Embedded NVMs in the Semiconductor sector.
NVM Design Expert Responsibilities:
- Design best in class Ultra Low Power and low area NVM IP's from specification to silicon characterization
- Design and silicon characterization of NVM testchips to maintain EM Microelectronic leadership in ULP NVM
- Leverage on your skills and experience to positively challenge internal NVM design reviews
- Interface with EM Microelectronic various Business units to define optimal NVM for high volume applications like RFID, Watch, IoT, sensor interface, energy harvesting, automotive
- Interface with process development team to optimize EM Microelectronic proprietary technology for NVM performance
NVM Design Expert Requirements:
- MS/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering required
- 7+ years of relevant experience in NVM design
- Proficient with Cadence schematic, simulation and layout tools
- Strong innovation capability (author of several patents)
- Experienced in NVM design-for-manufacturability and design-for-test
- Experience in emerging NVM design is a plus (MRAM, RRAM), as is experience in SRAM design
Competency is based on education, training, skills and experience. In order to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and competencies:
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more. Comprised of small business units, you will be capable not only in your specialism but also have a broad working knowledge across a number of others.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
NVM | Non-Volatile Memory | SRAM | MRAM | RRAM | Flash | OTP | DfT | DfM | Design for test | Design for manufacture | ULP | Ultra Low Power