|City of London, London||Salary: Plus full benefits package and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kayleen Ruiz|
Norwegian Country Manager - Consultancy, unless based in London or Malta, full benefits package - Online Sector - Europe
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit for an experienced Norwegian Country Manager to be responsible for the Norwegian Market of an international online sector company based in Europe. As part of the role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies in the Norwegian market to meet agreed company objectives.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the team - detail yearly activity to meet agreed company objectives and push territory and products forward, working with all departments for execution
- Full P&L responsibility
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge across all brands
- Media planning, negotiation and buying
- Brand Strategy for 3 brands
- Monitoring forums and communities
- Update social media channels in Norway
- Conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products
- Establish a great relationship with existing and new affiliates
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Experience in a similar role in Gaming with at least 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Good overview of opportunities for exposure in Norway
- Established online gaming affiliate network within the market
- Good knowledge Casino and Sportsbetting
- Budget management know how
- Flexibility with regards to travelling between offices and other places
- See solutions at all times
- Strong analytics and Excel skills
- Professional communication skills for phone, emails and chat
- Eagerness to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements
- Be hands on and involved with other teams to ensure a seamless customer experience across all brands
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kayleen Ruiz, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills Marketing , Norwegian , Online Gaming , Norway , Country Manager , Casino , Sports Betting , Brand