|Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Norwegian Casino Content Writer - Online Gaming - Gibraltar / Remote
SRG Europe are recruiting on behalf of our fantastic clients for a Norwegian Casino Content Writer. Due to the rapid growth, they've experienced over the past year, and more importantly, the rapid growth that they're about to experience over the upcoming months, they are adding to their teams.
In this position you will be working across both the Affiliate projects and localising content for the existing and forthcoming Casino brands.
If you are an experienced Norwegian Casino Content Writer, and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- A fantastic work life balance: we have a flexible attitude towards time spent working with the teams in our offices or working remotely.
- A competitive salary, that will also include a performance related bonus, which we will have in place very soon.
- Comprehensive Healthcare cover. Your well-being is just as important to us as is your ability to perform your role.
- If you're not already living near to our base in Gibraltar and would like to relocate, we will help you every step of the way with our comprehensive relocation package.
- On-going learning and development opportunities. We not only grow our business; we grow the people who power us too.
- The opportunity to work in a non-hierarchal environment, where your input, knowledge and experience is valued.
What You Will Be Doing
- Taking responsibility for all of the on page content and translations for all brands
- Writing engaging game descriptions along with all other content related to the clients Casino products
- Working closely with the SEO teams to optimise all content
- Editing and proofreading content and making corrections and adjustments where needed
- Engaging with the Marketing team to create Affiliate promotions and campaigns
- Working with key stakeholders to assist with the strategic planning of the content for your specified market
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Native Norwegian speaker with a thorough understanding of the Casino Gaming markets.
- 2+ years' experience as a Copy Writer working on Gaming or Casino products.
- A good knowledge of creating high quality, fresh, SEO optimised content is essential.
- Ideally you will have a knowledge of Affiliate Marketing and Casino Affiliation in general.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working with the teams' right across the business.
If you are an experienced Norwegian Casino Content Writer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Online Gaming Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.