|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
IT job in Gibraltar! The successful Network Team Lead will join the infrastructure department and a team which designs and maintains a global network infrastructure. Experience leading a team is essential.
Network Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Network Engineers.
- Provide direction, instructions and guidance.
- Manage work flow of day-to-day operations.
- Perform regular appraisal of team members.
- Participate in cost analysis and budgeting.
- Configure, maintain and monitor network equipment across globally distributed data centres.
- Design, setup and configure complex switching environments.
- Ensure network fabric security and availability.
- Diagnose and resolve live operational issues.
- Automate all of the above.
- Manage routers, firewalls, switches, load balancers, security appliances.
- Research and implement new technologies and products.
- Participate in the Out-of-hours support rota.
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, and the job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
Network Team Lead required skills:
- Experience in a similar Team Lead position is essential
- Extensive experience as a Network Engineer (CCNA/CCNP).
- EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IP subnetting.
- VLANs, STP, LACP, VPC.
- Load-balancing local and global methodologies.
- Security: Firewalls, DDOS mitigation, WAF, L1-7 defences.
- VPN Technologies (GRE/IPSec/SSL).
- Cooperative, engaged, learner, teacher.
- Experience of cloud and/or containers.
- SDN, IAC.
- Agile practices.
- Knowledge of DNS tampering, IP blocking.
- Deep packet inspection and keyword filtering.
- Automation tools and techniques.
- Open-source tools.
- Candidates must hold valid UK or EU passports or the right to work in Gibraltar
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Network Team Lead will be provided with a great platform to develop their career.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Network, Network Engineer, CCNA, CCNP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IP subnetting, VLANs, STP, LACP, VPC, Load-balancing, Firewalls, DDOS mitigation, WAF, L1-7 defences, VPN Technologies, GRE, IPSec, SSL, SDN, IAC, Agile, DNS, IP blocking, open-source