|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation assistance|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Network Engineer | Salary competitive plus benefits | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Network Engineer for an Online Gaming company based in Gibraltar. The successful Gaming Network Engineer will join and work closely with technical and non-technical colleagues in a small Agile project-focused team. The role duties include participating in all aspects of the design, delivery and support of a modern delivery platform and to work alongside with your highly motivated colleagues, you will deepen your experience of modern tools and approaches such as cloud, containers, devops, SDN and IAC.
Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Configure, maintain and monitor network equipment across globally distributed data centres.
- Design, setup and configure complex switching environments.
- Ensure network fabric security and availability.
- Diagnose and resolve live operational issues.
- Automate all of the above.
- Manage routers, firewalls, switches, load balancers, security appliances.
- Research and implement new technologies and products.
- Participate in the "out-of-hours" support rota.
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, and the job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
Network Engineer Candidate must have:
- 5 years+ experience as a Network Engineer (CCNA/CCNP).
- EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IP subnetting.
- VLANs, STP, LACP, VPC.
- Load-balancing local and global methodologies.
- Security: Firewalls, DDOS mitigation, WAF, L1-7 defences.
- VPN Technologies (GRE/IPSec/SSL).
- Cooperative, engaged, learner, teacher.
Our Client is a well known Online Gaming company based in Gibraltar, it's known for being dynamic and diverse with employees from all over the world who enjoy living and working in a fun, fast and professional gaming environment where collaboration and Agile is key.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Engineering and Developing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Casino, Operations, Online Gaming, Engineering, Game Configuration, Network, Infrastructure, Networking Engineer