|Middlesex, Middlesex||Salary: £45000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Network & Infrastructure Manager- Salary c£45,000 plus benefits - Middlesex
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Network & Infrastructure Manager to join an exciting large transportation company based in Middlesex.
Reporting to the IT Director, the Network and Infrastructure Manager you will be responsible for managing and controlling all technical aspects of the installation, configuration, operation, maintenance of the company network either solely or in association with third parties to include:
The Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Servers, workstations and other network attached devices
- Network infrastructure including routers, switches and firewalls
- Software such as operating systems, antivirus, office applications, and third party applications
- Network and Data Security
- Develop implement and monitor an effective backup and disaster recovery strategy to ensure against loss of data through error, abuse, malfunction or disaster
- Ensure the efficient running of all servers, computers and peripherals throughout the business.
- Resolve problems reported by staff, customers and third parties either solely or with assistance from team members or through third parties.
- Act as one of the points of contact regarding all technical issues with manufactures, suppliers, ISP and third party organisations.
- Responsible for pricing and procurement of network devices, software, repairs and contracts, including the sourcing of prices from suppliers and completing order forms as appropriate.
- Ensure the network equipment and workstations meet the health and safety legislation and are maintained in a secure and safe manner
- 5yrs plus experience working a LAN/WAN networking environment
- Experience with Microsoft Products including Windows Server 2008, 2012, MS Exchange, MS SQL.
- Experience working with VMware
- A good working understanding of Dell Switches
- Worked with Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Ability to work independently as well as within a small team
- Worked in a High Availability environment including the use of VMware Site Recovery Manager
- Experience using Windows Clustering technology
Our Client is a forward thinking transportation company based in Middlesex, looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.