|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Choose your office in Gibraltar or London! SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Multi-Channel Marketing Manager to join an exciting growing company with offices in Gibraltar and & the United Kingdom. The Multi-Channel Marketing Manager will be accountable for the multi-channel marketing strategy and campaign execution for the company brands.
Multi-Channel Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the creation of the digital element of the multichannel marketing strategy, including core product and promotional messages, processes and technology to achieve the cross-sell targets in acquisition.
- Accountable for the BAU marketing of the digital element of the multichannel strategy, delivering best-in-class promotions, creative and activity through in-casino/hall staff, 3rd parties and through printed and digital media.
- Manage relationships with multiple internal and external teams, 3rd parties and stakeholders to deliver campaigns into casino in a coordinated fashion.
- Accountable for leveraging from key marketing activities that increase awareness nationally or regionally, such as sponsorships, partnerships and ATL activity.
- Deliver the required reporting to the Senior Strategic Marketing Manager and other senior stakeholders within the business as required.
- Manage a budget of over £650k, including cost control and projecting finances against targets to ensure a profitable CPA from multichannel marketing.
- Manage free bet costs to deliver the required number of new players and the net revenue position.
- Manage multichannel analysis and insight requirements through internal departments to refine and optimize all multichannel campaigns.
Multi-Channel Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in executing large marketing campaigns (possible degree or Marketing Qualification).
- Experience of working with in the Gaming industry.
- A good understanding of gaming and bonuses required, with particular emphasis on casino, sport and bingo.
- A well-rounded knowledge of marketing in digital and retail.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of people and teams often remotely.
- Can understand the needs of the customer and put them first.
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver on reaching performance KPIs.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or +350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.