|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Insurance Industry||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Insurance job in Gibraltar! SRGEurope are recruiting for an experienced Insurance Claims Manager to join a small but busy motor insurance office that is looking to expand its services. Experience of handling large losses in the Motor sector would be ideal. The company has recently completed a restructure due to a merger and would like to employ a Claims Manager with current knowledge used to overseeing branches, and account managers.
The Appointed Claims Manager Responsibilities are:
- Directing the Claims Department in the handling of large claims, including:
- Receiving and reviewing large loss reports;
- Determining appropriate reserves;
- Directing handling of large losses;
- Reviewing progress of large losses.
- Liaising with reinsurance reporting and recoveries.
- Overseeing small claims processes in the network.
- Reviewing claims Bordeaux for accuracy, trends and issues.
- Liaising with claims audits and ensuring audit actions are carried out.
- Assisting Reserving with identifying claims trends and issues.
- Assisting with Underwriting and Pricing to improve the portfolio.
- Member of the companies' Executive management committee.
- Member of Joint Operations Group to oversee operations of the clients and insurance companies.
- Other projects as may be required from time to time.
The Appointed Claims Manager Profile and Skills are:
- Experienced UK Motor claims handler with particular experience in handling large losses; additional experience of other retail lines is also an advantage.
- Experienced in directing claims handling based on referral, for example overseeing a branch claims network, managing an outsourced claims function or similar.
- High level of clear communication skills and able to demonstrate proactive approach to identifying and solving problems.
- Willingness and ability to integrate within a small, diverse team of insurance professionals.
- Able to manage own time, to deliver under pressure and to defend own opinion.
- Fluency in English is necessary; other languages are an advantage.
Our client is a global multi line reinsurer covering property, motor and special lines insurance. They are looking to increase the profile of the Gibraltar office.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.